Dataware: Eliminating Data Integration
How this new category simplifies data collaboration for maximized business agility.
Collaboratively manage data without creating new silos, copies, or integrations.
In this white paper, learn how Dataware blends the benefits of all the other data strategies into a unified approach for building data-centric apps.
- Why other data and application integration solutions and strategies just don’t cut it
- What makes Dataware different from Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, MDM, Knowledge Graphs, etc.
- How Dataware solves all the pain points that make app-centricity a problem
- 4 quick ways to begin leveraging Dataware to solve real-world problems
- User-managed data collaboration platform
- Application augmentation (CRM, ERP, HRMS)
- Digital Integration Hub / Data Fabric
- Cross application persistence and controls as a service
*Dataware is the emergence of a common group of technologies that solve data-related problems across many business use cases. One of the most exciting new categories within this group is Data Collaboration.